Transportation2.Org is a platform created to bring together and celebrate the best and brightest resources in the new transportation era.
T2O aims to collect and curate existing ideas and resources from around the world. In general, we will point you to other resources - not reproduce them here. We are in the transportation business after all, so reinventing the wheel is particularly frustrating. Instead, let's learn from each other. Read, replicate, repeat.
Transportation demand management, mobility management, sustainable transport, active transport, green travel... Call it what you will - you'll find it here.
We are just getting started with this site - and it will only get better with your help. So please reach out.
Transportation2.Org is brought to you by the Transportation Demand Management Institute (TDMI). TDMI is 501(c)(3) charity based in California. TDMI was incorporated in 1982. TDMI is led by a volunteer Board of Directors.
TDMI Board of Directors
- Colin Black. Contemporary Transport. London, UK.
Marcus Enoch, Loughborough University, Leicestershire, UK.
- Jesse Glazer. FHWA. Venice, California, USA.
- Carol Gomez, South Coast Air Quality Management District, Diamond Bar, California, USA.
- Peggy Hetherington. MetroPool. White Plains, New York, USA.
- Luanna Huber. The Walt Disney Company. Burbank, California, USA.
- Brian Lagerberg. Washington Department of Transportation. Olympia, Washington, USA.
- Ryan Lanyon. City of Toronto. Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Kevin Luten. UrbanTrans. Perth, Australia.
Roxanne MacInnis, MMM Group, Ottawa, Canada.
- Penny Menton. UCLA. Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Lynn Overcashier. 511 Contra Costa. Pleasant Hill,
- Nicholas W. Ramfos. Metropolitan Washington Council of
Governments. Washington, DC, USA.
- Justin Schor. Wells + Associates. Silver Spring, Maryland, USA.
- Philip Winters. Center for Urban Transportation Research.
Tampa, Florida, USA.